Husqvarna 450 MK II Petrol Chainsaw
The 450 Mark II chainsaw is part of Husqvarna’s 400 series of chainsaws designed for part-time use. It’s an all-round chainsaw, powerful yet lightweight and easy to start with all the professional qualities of a high-end chainsaw.
This model is popular with land-owners and farmers for general maintenance or clean-up work after a storm. Whether it’s small, quick cuts or felling and limbing this mid-length, pro-level chainsaw with a 50.2cc petrol engine and fitted with an 18” / 45cm bar as standard, is up to the challenge. Bar sizes from 13”/33cm to 20”/ 50cm can be fitted to suit the task at hand.
The Husqvarna 450 Mark II is the second generation edition of the extremely popular Husqvarna 450 chainsaw. The two improvements that the Husqvarna 450 II has over its predecessor is the new X-Cut chain and X-Force bar.
CHAIN STAYS SHARPER FOR LONGER
The X-Cut® chain features outstanding sharpness straight out of the box, and it stays sharper for longer before filing is needed. It is also pre-stretched at the factory, allowing you to work longer without re-tensioning and the risk of damaging the saw due to a slack chain is decreased significantly. The design of the chain to produce faster and smoother cuts and the combination of materials and manufacturing processes have produced a highly durable and efficient chain. Small, arrow-shaped channels in the links transport oil to the X-Cut® chain during operation, guaranteeing superior lubrication and reducing normal wear and tear on your chainsaw.
LIGHTWEIGHT DURABLE BAR
With higher durability, less weight and superior performance, the Husqvarna X-Force guide bars have been developed together with the X-Cut chains to get the best possible performance out of your Husqvarna chainsaw. A smooth, optimized profile, outstanding durability in the nose and bearing system, and an optimized centre plate design provides minimum downtime and maximum results.
HIGH QUALITY BUILD
- The 50.2cc X-Torq petrol engine has been designed to reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% and reduce exhaust emission by up to 75% when compared to other saws on the market.
- The 450 Mark II chainsaw has been designed with a centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- The forged three-piece crankshaft has been designed for maximum durability on even the toughest applications.
- Husqvarna’s LowVib® technology provides effective anti-vibration dampeners to absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
EASY TO START & EASY TO USE
- Husqvarna’s unique Smart Start feature means that operators are required to produce up to 40% less force on the pull cord to start the chainsaws engine.
- Combined start/stop switch and fuel pump together with on-saw step-by-step starting instructions make the saw very easy to start.
- Distinct felling marks on the body of the chainsaw mean you’ll be able to cut with more precision.
- Flip-up tank caps that are easy to open and close make refuelling and topping up the chain oil a quick and simple task.
- The transparent fuel indicator makes it easy to check fuel level at a glance.
- Lightweight at 4.9kg
EASY TO MAINTAIN
- Snap-lock clips on the cylinder cover grants quick access to change the spark plug and clean inside.
- A quick release air filter facilitates efficient cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
|Cylinder Displacement:||50.22cc X-Torq 2-stroke engine|
|Power Output:||2.4 kW|
|Bar Length:||18″ / 45cm|
|Weight:||4.9kg (dry weight without bar & chain)|
|Oil Tank Volume:||0.26L|