Maruyama MX24E Petrol Grass Strimmer
The MX24E grass strimmer is a very high quality, reliable strimmer in the MX Series of semi-professional machines from the Japanese manufacturer Maruyama. Suitable for both domestic and commercial users the MX24E is easy to start, lightweight and very well balanced. Powered by a 22.5cc 2-stroke engine this premium model is perfect for strimming grass and light vegetation to tidy up the edges of lawns and around trees.
LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE TO USE
- The MX24E is exceptionally well-balanced and at 4.3kg is lightweight for easy handling and reduced operator fatigue.
- The D loop handle has a comfortable rubber grip and is adjustable along the shaft to suit the user’s stature.
- A shoulder strap is also included for optimum weight distribution.
STRONG & DURABLE BUILD
- The MX24E is fitted with a rugged die-cast aluminium clutch housing which is more durable than other similar sized strimmers that are fitted with a plastic housing. This aluminium casing is bolted to the engine with hex machine screws rather than self-tapping screws into plastic for greater strength, durability and long-lasting service.
- The steel drive shaft combined with the aluminium casing all contributes to a strong and balanced system.
LOW VIBRATION LEVELS
- User comfort is ensured by Maruyama’s attentive design of their gearbox and strimmer shaft. The super strong chrome-moly helical cut gears are supported by four ball bearings in a sealed gearcase. This design produces very low vibration and absorbs higher shock loads.
- Dual ball bearings support the drive-shaft at the clutch end for reduced vibration and shaft wear.
COMMERCIAL GRADE ENGINE
Maruyama have proven experience in 2-stroke engine technology and their AE/NE series engines are the benchmark professional engine system. Rugged, powerful and designed to run season after season, these engines provide high performance, high torque power and are highly serviceable. The 22.5cc 2 stroke engine has a maximum output of 0.77kw/1.03 H.P.
TAP & GO HEAD
The MX24E grass strimmer comes fitted with a tap & go head filled with nylon line. When the line gets short simply tap the base of the strimmer head on the ground and more line is released automatically. Also included with this strimmer are the fittings to fit a brushcutter blade to tackle areas with heavier grass or weeds.
|Power Source:||2-stroke petrol engine|
|Nylon Line Head:||Yes|
|Brush Cutter Blade:||No, but fittings included to fit one|
|Shaft Type:||Straight shaft|
|Harness:||Single shoulder strap|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||0.6 litres|
|Weight:||4.3kg (dry weight)|