Maruyama MX27E-H Petrol Brushcutter
The MX27E-H brushcutter is a premium strimmer from the Japanese manufacturer Maruyama. It sits mid-range in their MX Series of semi-professional machines and is popular with both commercial users and discerning home gardeners. Lightweight, well balanced and fitted with double handlebars this machine is perfect for working in larger areas. Reliable and easy to start, the 25.4cc high torque engine will make light work of those bigger strimming jobs.
LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE TO USE
- The MX27EH is exceptionally well-balanced and at 5kg is lightweight for easy handling and reduced operator fatigue.
- The bike-style double handles feature comfortable rubber grips and are adjustable along the shaft to suit the user’s stature. The double-handlebars are more ergonomic to use when cutting larger swathes of grass.
- A shoulder strap is also included for optimum weight distribution.
STRONG & DURABLE BUILD
- The Maruyama MX27E-H brush cutter is fitted with a rugged die-cast aluminium clutch housing which is bolted to the engine with hex machine screws for greater strength, durability and long-lasting service.
- The steel drive shaft combined with the aluminium casing all contributes to a strong and balanced system.
LOW VIBRATION LEVELS
- User comfort is ensured by Maruyama’s attentive design of their gearbox and strimmer shaft. The super strong chrome-moly helical cut gears are supported by four ball bearings in a sealed gearcase. This design produces very low vibration and absorbs higher shock loads.
- Dual ball bearings support the drive-shaft at the clutch end for reduced vibration and shaft wear.
COMMERCIAL GRADE ENGINE
Maruyama have proven experience in 2-stroke engine technology and their AE/NE series engines are the benchmark professional engine system. Rugged, powerful and designed to run season after season, these engines are commercial grade and provide high performance, high torque power and are highly serviceable. The 25.4cc 2 stroke engine has a maximum output of 0.87kw/1.16 H.P.
TAP & GO HEAD
The MX27E-H brushcutter is fitted with a tap & go head filled with nylon line. When the line gets short simply tap the base of the strimmer head on the ground and more line is released automatically. Also included with this strimmer are the fittings to fit a brushcutter blade to tackle areas with heavier grass or weeds.
|Power Source:||2-stroke petrol engine|
|Nylon Line Head:||Yes|
|Brush Cutter Blade:||No, but fittings included to fit one|
|Shaft Type:||Straight shaft|
|Handle Type:||Double Bike Style Handlebars|
|Harness:||Single shoulder strap|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||0.6 litres|
|Weight:||5kg (dry weight)|