Husqvarna TC242T Ride-On Mower
Out of stock
The Husqvarna TC242T is a powerful, strong tractor, developed for use in medium- to large-sized gardens. The 42” width cutting deck teamed with a large 320L collecting bag will ensure your lawn is cut quickly and efficiently.
HEAVY DUTY BUILD QUALITY
The quality of the build on this model will ensure it can take on the task at hand. The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability. The heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability while the steel bonnet and back-plate along with a full length, welded rugged frame provide maximum durability and sturdiness.
COMFORTABLE TO DRIVE
- Comfort is key on this model to make cutting the grass a pleasure. The drive speed and direction is controlled by foot pedals to operate the hydrostatic gearbox. Simply pressing down on the front pedal will increase the forward drive speed of the mower whilst pressing the back pedal with your heel will activate reverse.
- The oversized steering wheel means less steering effort and smoother operation.
- The comfortable seat can be adjusted to slide forward and back and can be angled up or down to suit the operator.
- The step-through chassis design makes it very easy to mount and dismount the mower.
- Other features on this machine that just make it work so well include the innovative Air Induction mowing system that draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and a superior cut.
- The cutting deck is equipped with anti-scalp wheels, which reduce the risk of scalping when cutting uneven lawns.
- With a chokeless start the TC242T from Husqvarna is easy to start. Thanks to the automatic choke, just turn the key and go.
- The hour meter with service minder indicates when it’s time to service your tractor.
- A tow hitch is fitted as standard on this model meaning your mower can work for you all year round towing a variety of attachments including spreaders, lawn rollers, scarifiers & trailers.
- A Bio-Clip mulch kit and rear grass deflector are available as optional accessories.
|Engine:||656cc Briggs and Stratton V-Twin|
|Transmission:||Hydrostatic drive, foot pedal|
|Cutting Heights:||6 from 26mm – 102mm|
|Tyre Size (inches):||Front: 15 x 6-6
Rear: 18 x 8.5-8
|Optional Accessories:||Mulch plug & deflector available|