Husqvarna TC138 Ride-On Mower
The Husqvarna TC138 ride-on mower is the perfect compact and user-friendly mower for homeowners with small to medium-sized lawns. The 38” cutting deck powered by a 500cc Briggs & Stratton engine offers excellent collection of grass clippings as well as leaves, giving tidy cutting results. The TC 138 ride-on mower is packed full of innovative features that make it one of our most popular sellers.
EASY TO DRIVE
It’s compact design and hydrostatic transmission make this a very maneuverable mower. The driving speed and direction are so easy to control by simply pressing down on the separate forward and reverse foot pedals.
The spacious 220L grass collector is easily emptied from the driver’s seat by lifting a lever to tip the box. Other ergonomic features on the TC138 include the step-through footwell for easy mounting and dismounting, a seat that can be adjusted while seated by sliding it forward and back and angling it up and down and a comfortable steering wheel that can also be angled for optimal driver’s position.
EXCELLENT CUTTING RESULTS
- The deck cutting height can be easily adjusted by lever to the left of the seat and the deck is spring assisted to make height adjustments a breeze.
- The cutting deck is powder-coated for exceptional durability and is fitted with anti-scalp wheels to reduce the risk of scalping when cutting uneven lawns.
- The Air Induction mowing system draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck creating a powerful air stream that lifts the grass before it is cut, for excellent cutting and collection of both grass and leaves.
LONG LASTING AND VERSATILE MOWER
- The deck wash port on the deck allows you to connect your water hose to clean the underside of the deck and wash off any residue left on the grass from fertiliser or weed killer to ensure the longevity of the hard-working cutting deck. In fact, maximum durability and sturdiness is ensured overall as the Husqvarna TC138 is built on a robust steel chassis.
- A tow hitch is fitted as standard making this ride-on mower a useful machine year round allowing you to tow items such as a trailer, scarifier, spreader or sprayer.
- A BioClip® mulch plug and deflector for rear ejection are available as optional accessories.
|Engine:||500cc Briggs and Stratton|
|Transmission:||Hydrostatic drive, foot pedal|
|Cutting Heights:||6 from 26mm – 102mm|
|Tyre Size (inches):||Front: 15″
|Included Accessories:||Tow hitch included|
|Optional Accessories:||Mulch plug, deflector & front bumper available|